Extension provides practical education and research you can trust, to help people, businesses and communities solve problems, develop skills and build a better future.
Solving complex problems, creating a better future
Today's most pressing issues cross state and world boundaries, requiring strong partnerships, focused investments and diverse perspectives from multiple disciplines.
Extension researchers and educators engage individuals and organizations in asking the challenging questions to discover science-based answers that make a difference.
Together, we create a better world for today and tomorrow by:
- Keeping our food safe and affordable
- Preparing today's youth to thrive in a complex world
- Ensuring Minnesota communities are strong
- Improving our environment
- Helping families make better decisions